1500 PWC JETSKI LIFT
The 1500 PWC jet ski lifts by IMM Quality Boat Lifts are chain-driven, single pile-mounted lifts. Considered the best PWC jetski lifts, these are specifically engineered for personal watercrafts such as jet skis or kayaks. For kayak applications, IMM Quality Boat Lifts manufactures a custom throughflow access platform. This will raise and lower with the lift.
When raised, all components of the 1500 PWC jetski lift remain out of the water, so there is no need for sacrificial zinc anodes. Available in Swivel or Stationary models, the 1500 PWC jet ski lift for sale can accommodate most any personal watercraft application.
1500 PWC Jetski Lift Standard Features
- All type 6061-T6 aluminum and type 300 stainless steel construction
- Fully carpeted wooden bunk boards
- Heavy-duty, rotomolded cover encloses power heads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Grooved nylon cable winders
- Maintenance-free aluminum bearing blocks with no-lube Igus bushings
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy-duty reinforced guide post base with PVC covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Bonita Manual control box
- Chain drive system
- High-speed version is twice as fast. Also available with the Platinum drive.
- Our custom aluminum bunks, covered in white vinyl, are guaranteed not to float. They are covered by a 10-year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Aluminum dock ladder
- Wireless remote controls, both standard and with auto stops
- Solar power
1500 PWC Lift Specifications
The 1,500 Swivel lift is available in stationary and rotating models and is rated for 1,500 pounds.