Platinum Elevator Boat Lifts
Why settle for gold when you can own Platinum elevator boat lifts by IMM Quality? Superbly engineered gear-driven boat lifts, the IMM Quality Boat Lifts’ Platinum elevator boat lifts outperform all other manufacturer’s boat lifts. We believe these are the best Platinum elevator boatlifts you can find on the market, far exceeding the industry standard. In fact, IMM Quality Boat Lifts has never experienced the Platinum drives to fail for any reason, which is evidence of its legendary durability. The Platinum drive is an aluminum double-worm transmission for a maintenance-free, direct drive-to-shaft connection.
The Platinum drive was redesigned specifically for marine applications in 2004. In 2014, we increased the travel of the elevator lifts to 20 feet. IMM Quality Boat Lifts also installed cable rollers to keep the cable tight on the winder and in the grooves. Finally, our experienced engineers moved the lower roller to make the lift easier to maneuver during installation. IMM Quality Boat Lifts takes pride in our engineering and product design expertise, along with our unique capability to thoroughly performance test our lifts before they leave our factory.
Platinum Elevator Boat Lifts Standard Features
- All aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Welded construction with grooved gusset plates and reinforcement bolting in key areas
- Our custom aluminum bunks, covered in white vinyl, are guaranteed not to float. Also, they are covered by a 10-year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Heavy-duty, rotomolded covers enclose powerheads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Only IMM Quality Boat Lifts uses grooved aluminum cable rollers to keep the cable tight on the winder and in the grooves, which dramatically increases cable life
- New extended travel winders allow 20 feet of travel standard and more with custom winders
- Maintenance-free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance-free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Sacrificial zinc anodes to protect against electrolysis
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy-duty reinforced guide post base with PVC-covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Gem remote control with handheld transmitter enables in-water operation of your boat lift
- Maintenance-free double worm direct drive
- Top beam cover
- Walk boards
- Stern platforms
- Remote upgrades to allow auto stops and lighting control
- Solar power
Platinum Elevator Boat Lifts Specifications
The angle required for your application will be determined by water depth and local conditions. IMM Quality Boat Lifts manufactures Platinum elevator boat lifts for sale with three standard angles, 0°, 10° and 23° which cover nearly all situations. The Platinum boat lift is available in seven sizes in these configurations, up to 20,000 pounds.
Platinum Elevator Boat Lifts Gallery
Get Platinum Elevator Boat Lifts Quote
Our product lines offer a variety of standard and customizable options to suit the budget and specific needs of virtually any boat owner. To request an estimate, please fill out the form below to be connected with a local boat lift dealer near you. Your local boat lift dealer will reach out to you within two business days to provide the information you requested.