Alumavator Elevator Boat Lifts
A superbly engineered gear-driven boat lift, the IMM Quality Alumavator lift sets the industry standard for elevator boat lifts. The Alumavator elevator boat lift is chain driven at the winder shaft from a motor-driven gearbox. New for 2014, we increased the travel of the elevator boat lifts to 20 feet, installed cable rollers to keep the cable tight on the winder and in the grooves and we moved the lower roller to make the lift easier to maneuver during installation.
Chain drives are the transmission of choice for heavy machinery in industrial, farming, military and marine applications, due to shock-load ruggedness, efficiency, safety and proven dependability. Also, this positive drive system does not suffer from belt slippage seen with flat plate drives. This is because each link makes a drive contact on the sprocket, spreading the load over many teeth. Chains are simply the best drive choice for the money, given the extreme abuse of the marine boat lift application.
IMM Quality Boat Lifts takes pride in our engineering and product design expertise. We are also proud of our unique capability to thoroughly performance test each elevator boat lift before it leaves our factory. Take a look at our designs, and we are confident you will see why IMM Quality Boat Lifts are built for a lifetime.
Alumavator Elevator Boat Lift Standard Features
- All type 6061-T6 aluminum and type 300 stainless steel construction
- Welded construction with grooved gusset plates and reinforcement bolting in key areas
- Fully carpeted wooden bunk boards
- Heavy-duty, rotomolded covers enclose powerheads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Maintenance-free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance-free aluminum bearing blocks with no-lube Igus bushings
- Only IMM Quality Boat Lifts uses grooved aluminum cable rollers to keep the cable tight on the winder and in the grooves, which dramatically increases cable life
- New extended travel winders allow 20 feet of travel standard and more, with custom winders
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Stainless steel hardware
- Sacrificial zinc anodes to protect against electrolysis
- Heavy-duty reinforced guide post base with PVC-covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Bonita manual controls with GFI Box
- Chain drive system
- Custom-made, high-speed version is twice as fast!
- Our custom aluminum bunks covered in white vinyl are guaranteed not to float. Also, they are covered by a 10-year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Track bracing
- Walk boards
- Stern platforms
- Wireless remote controls, both standard and with auto stops
- Solar power
The angle required for your application will be determined by water depth and local conditions. IMM Quality Boat Lifts manufactures three standard angles, 0°, 10° and 23°, which cover nearly all situations. The Alumavator elevator boat lift is available in seven sizes in these configurations, up to 20,000 pounds.
Alumavator Elevator Boat Lift Specification Sheet PDF Downloads
Alumavator Elevator Boat Lift Gallery
Get Alumavator Elevator Boat Lifts Quote
Our product lines offer a variety of standard and customizable options to suit the budget and specific needs of virtually any boat owner. To request an estimate, please fill out the form below to be connected with a local boat lift dealer near you. Your local boat lift dealer will reach out to you within two business days to provide the information you requested.