Alumavator Vertical Boat Lifts
A superbly engineered gear-driven boat lift, the IMM Quality Alumavator Vertical Boat Lift sets the industry standard for shafted beam boat lifts. The Alumavator vertical boat lift is chain driven at the winder shaft from a motor-driven gearbox.
Chain drives are the transmission of choice for heavy machinery in industrial, farming, military and marine applications, because of the shock-load ruggedness, efficiency, safety and proven battle-tested dependability. This positive drive system does not suffer from the belt slippage seen with flat plate drives. This is because each link makes a drive contact on the sprocket, spreading the load over many teeth. Chains are simply the best choice for the money given the extreme abuse of the marine boat lift application.
IMM Quality Boat Lifts takes pride in our engineering and product design expertise, along with our unique capability to thoroughly performance test our lifts before they leave the IMM Quality Boat Lifts factory. Just take a look at the IMM Quality Alumavator boat lift design to see why our vertical boat lifts are built for a lifetime.
Alumavator Vertical Boat Lifts Standard Features
- All aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Fully carpeted wooden bunk boards
- Heavy-duty, rotomolded covers enclose powerheads to extend product life. This protects the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray.
- Custom extruded top-beam step channel adds structural support for the drive-bearing blocks
- Maintenance-free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance-free aluminum bearing blocks with no-lube Igus bushings
- Grooved aluminum cable winders with cable keepers
- Stainless steel aircraft-grade cables
- Patented wedge locks allow the cables to be pre-wound for easy installation. It also allows the cradle system to be easily adjusted after installation.
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy-duty reinforced guide post base with PVC-covered guide posts that is easily adjustable
- Bonita manual controls with GFI Box
- Chain drive system
- The high-speed version is twice as fast
- Custom aluminum bunks covered in white vinyl. IMM Quality Boat Lifts’ bunks are guaranteed not to float and are covered by a 10-year warranty against tearing, fading, mold, and corrosion.
- Track bracing
- Top beam cover
- Walk boards
- Stern platforms
- Wireless remote controls, both standard and with auto stops
- Solar power
Alumavator Vertical Boat Lift Specifications
Alumavator vertical boat lifts are available in seven sizes in the four-piling configuration, up to 27,000 pounds. The Alumavator boat lift also offers three additional sizes in the eight-piling configuration, up to 54,000 pounds. Specifications are shown in the following chart.
Alumavator Vertical Boat Lift Gallery
Get Alumavator Vertical Boat Lifts Quote
Our product lines offer a variety of standard and customizable options to suit the budget and specific needs of virtually any boat owner. To request an estimate, please fill out the form below to be connected with a local boat lift dealer near you. Your local boat lift dealer will reach out to you within two business days to provide the information you requested.
IMM Quality Boat Lifts are built to last a lifetime, exceeding our customers’ expectations while adhering to world-class engineering standards.