Marine Railway Lifts
The Marine Railway Boat Lifts are ideal for beach access or other gradual slope conditions where there are no deep water docks or seawalls. This unique type of lift is often used to pull boats or seaplanes onto dry land, into boat houses or inside garages. Often referred to as a “boat railroad” our system consists of type 6061-T6 aluminum rails on which a low profile carriage with vinyl covered aluminum bunks carries your boat and is powered by an electric push-pull drive. These systems are truly unique, so don’t hesitate to contact our custom design team to build a Marine Railway system that accommodates your boat lifting needs. Take a look at our design and see why IQ boat lifts are Built for a Lifetime.
- All type 6061-T6 aluminum and type 300 stainless steel construction
- Low-profile carriage with heavy-duty nylon rollers
- Our custom aluminum bunks, covered in white vinyl, are guaranteed not to float. They are covered by a 10-year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Maintenance-free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance-free aluminum bearing blocks with no-lube Igus bushings
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Stainless steel turn buckle to adjust cable tension
- Stainless steel electric motor push-pull power drive
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy-duty reinforced guide post base with PVC-covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Gem remote control with handheld transmitter and built-in auto-stops enables in-water operation of your marine railway boat lift
The Marine Railway Boat Lifts are available in three sizes, up to 10,000 pounds. Custom IMM Quality marine railway lifts for larger boats are available through our design services.