SUPERLIFT VERTICAL BOAT LIFTS
From the all-aluminum powerhead cover to its massive beams, one look at the rugged components and it is easy to see that the Superlift vertical boatlift is the finest industrial duty boat lift ever made. The Superlift was designed for extended frequent use in marinas, but it has gained a following among the most discriminating homeowners.
The Superlift vertical boat lift system incorporates a gearless, high-efficiency cycloidal drive that generates 34,700,inch pounds of output torque at an efficiency of greater than 90%. What does this amazing torque and efficiency mean? The cycloidal drives by IMM Quality Boat Lifts are the most powerful on the market, and are the most durable drive system available.
Nothing is faster at lifting your boat than the Superlift vertical boatlift, which is more than twice as fast as the nearest competitor’s high speed drive system (see comparison table below). We are so confident in the IMM Quality Superlifts that we offer a lifetime warranty on the cycloidal drive. No other boat lift drive system has a lifetime warranty.
Take a look at our design and you’ll see why IMM Quality Boat Lifts are built for a lifetime. We take pride in our engineering and product design expertise along with our unique capability to thoroughly performance test our lifts before they leave our factory. So, when only the absolute best will do, the IMM Quality Superlift vertical boat lift system is the only choice.
Superlift Vertical Boat Lift Standard Features
- All aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Custom aluminum bunks covered in white vinyl. Our bunks are guaranteed not to float and are covered by a 10 year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Industrial duty, aluminum cover encloses power heads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Custom extruded top beam step channel adds structural support for the drive bearing blocks
- Maintenance free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Grooved aluminum cable winders with cable keepers
- Upgraded limp fine wire stainless steel cable like that used in public elevators and ski lifts is extra pliable to minimize work hardening and maximize cable life
- Patented wedge locks allow the cables to be pre-wound for easy installation and allows the cradle system to be easily adjusted after installation.
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy duty reinforced guide post base with PVC covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Gem remote control with handheld transmitter and built-in auto stops enables in-water operation of your boat lift
- Fail-safe electric braking system
- Ultra-efficient industrial duty cycloidal gearless reducers, the finest reducers made, produce more torque and result in the fastest lift speeds on the market.
- High speed version is twice as fast
- Top beam cover
- Walk boards
- Tide guides
- Stern Platforms
- Remote upgrades to allow lighting control
- Solar power
Superlift Vertical Boatlift Specifications
The IMM Quality Superlift boat lift is available in eight sizes in the four-piling configuration, up to 33,000 pounds. The Superlift boatlift is also available in three additional sizes in the eight-piling configuration up to 66,000 pounds.
Superlift 4 pile (600086) Spec Sheet pdf Download
Superlift Vertical Boat Lift Gallery
Get Superlift Vertical Boat Lift Quote
Our product lines offer a variety of standard and customizable options to suit the budget and specific needs of virtually any boat owner. To request an estimate, please fill out the form below to be connected with a local boat lift dealer near you. Your local boat lift dealer will reach out to you within two business days to provide the information you requested.