Trident Boat Lift
IMM Quality Boat Lift’s engineers came up with the innovative Trident boat lift, a 3-pole design, in consultation with marine contractors and homeowners.
Trident boat lifts are ideally suited for the ends of canals where waterway rights are limited to pie-shaped wedges. The Trident boatlift and its 3-pole design satisfies triangular riparian setback limitations and allows maximum slip utilization with easy navigation in and out of the slip. All Trident boat lifts for sale are powered by the Platinum drive, an aluminum double worm transmission, for a maintenance-free direct drive-to-shaft connection. Furthermore, the Trident boat lift is available with a double speed drive, making IMM Quality’s superiority all the more pronounced.
IMM Quality Boat Lifts takes pride in our engineering and product design expertise. We also bring the unique capability to thoroughly performance test our Trident boatlifts before they leave our factory. Take a look at the Trident lift design, and see why IMM Quality Boat Lifts are built for a lifetime.
Trident Boat Lift Standard Features
- All type 6061-T6 aluminum and type 300 stainless steel construction
- Our custom aluminum bunks, covered in white vinyl, are guaranteed not to float. They are covered by a 10-year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Heavy-duty, rotomolded cover encloses powerheads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Grooved aluminum cable winders with cable keepers
- Custom extruded top beam step channel adds structural support for the drive bearing blocks
- Maintenance-free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance-free aluminum bearing blocks with no-lube Igus bushings
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- No underwater load bearing cable tie offs
- No complex cable routing
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy-duty reinforced guide post base with PVC-covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Gem remote control with handheld transmitter enables in-water operation of your Trident boat lift
- Maintenance-free double worm direct drive
- High-speed version is twice as fast
- Walk boards
- Stern platforms
- Top beam cover
- Tide guides
- Remote upgrades to allow auto stops and lighting control
- Solar power
The Trident Boat Lift is available in four sizes, at 7,000, 10,000, 13,000 and 16,000 pounds.