Superlift Elevator Boat Lifts
From the all-aluminum powerhead cover to its massive beams, it only takes one look at its rugged components to see that our Superlift elevator boat lifts are the finest industrial duty elevator boat lifts ever made. IMM Quality’s Superlift was designed for extended frequent use in marinas, but has also gained a following among discerning homeowners.
The Superlift elevator boatlift incorporates a gearless, high-efficiency cycloidal drive that generates 34,700-inch pounds of output torque at an efficiency of greater than 90%. What does this amazing torque and efficiency mean? Our cycloidal drives are the most powerful and durable on the market. Nothing is faster at lifting your boat than Superlift elevator boat lifts, which are more than twice as fast as the nearest competitor’s high-speed drive system (see comparison table below). And, due to its legendary reliability, IMM Quality Boat Lifts offers a lifetime warranty on the cycloidal reducers.
IMM Quality Boat Lifts is so confident as the Superlift elevator boat lift manufacturer that we offer a lifetime warranty on the cycloidal drive. No other boat lift drive system has a lifetime warranty. IMM Quality Boat Lifts takes pride in our engineering and product design expertise, along with our unique capability to thoroughly performance test our lifts before they leave our factory.
As the phrase goes, time is money. So, when only the absolute best will do, the IMM Quality Superlift elevator boat lift system is the only choice. Take a look at our design to see why IMM Quality boat lifts are built for a lifetime.
Superlift Elevator Boat Lifts Standard Features
- All aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Welded construction with grooved gusset plates and reinforcement bolting in key areas
- Custom aluminum bunks, covered in white vinyl, are guaranteed not to float. They are covered by a 10-year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Industrial duty, aluminum cover encloses powerheads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Maintenance-free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance-free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Only IMM Quality uses grooved aluminum cable rollers to keep the cable tight on the winder and in the grooves, which dramatically increases cable life
- Upgraded limp fine wire stainless steel cable, like that used in public elevators and ski lifts, is extra pliable to minimize work hardening and maximize cable life.
- New extended travel winders allow 20 feet of travel standard and more with custom winders
- Sacrificial zinc anodes to protect against electrolysis
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy-duty reinforced guide post base with PVC-covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Gem remote control with handheld transmitter and built-in auto stops enables in-water operation of your boat lift
- Fail-safe electric braking system
- Ultra-efficient industrial duty cycloidal gearless reducers, the finest reducers made, produce more torque and result in the fastest lift speeds on the market.
- High-speed version is twice as fast
- Top beam cover
- Walk boards
- Stern platforms
- Remote upgrades to allow lighting control
- Solar power
Superlift Elevator Boat Lifts Specifications
The angle required for your application will be determined by water depth and local conditions. IMM Quality Boat Lifts manufactures three standard angles, 0°, 10° and 23°, which cover nearly all situations. The Superlift elevator boat lift is available in eight sizes in these configurations, up to 30,000 pounds.