4500 Dual PWC Jetski Lift
The 4500 dual PWC jet ski lift is built on an elevator lift platform that has been fitted with a dual PWC bunking kit to accommodate two jet skis. The 4500 Dual PWC jet ski lift for sale by IMM Quality Boat Lifts is available in both vertical and inclined models, along with the option of either single- or two-piece tracks. A center walk plank is included with the 4500 PWC lift to allow easy access to either watercraft. Also included are a pair of four-inch riser brackets, so you can float ski by yourself. IMM Quality Boat Lifts’ superbly engineered, battle-proven designs are the best PWC jetski lifts you’ll find in the industry!
4500 Dual PWC Jet Ski Lift Standard Features
- All type 6061-T6 aluminum and type 300 stainless steel construction
- Welded construction with grooved gusset plates and reinforcement bolting in key areas
- Fully carpeted wooden bunk boards
- Heavy-duty, rotomolded covers enclose powerheads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Maintenance-free aluminum bearing blocks with no-lube Igus bushings
- Only IMM Quality uses grooved aluminum cable winders and cable rollers to keep the cable tight on the winder and in the grooves, which dramatically increases cable life
- New extended travel winders allow 20 feet of travel
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Stainless steel hardware
- Sacrificial zinc anodes to protect against electrolysis
- Heavy-duty reinforced guide post base with PVC-covered guide posts that are easily adjustable
- Bonita manual controls with GFI Box
- Chain drive system
- High-speed version is twice as fast. Also available with the Platinum drive.
- Our custom aluminum bunks, covered in white vinyl, are guaranteed not to float. They are covered by a 10-year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion.
- Single- or two-piece track
- Aluminum dock ladder
- Wireless remote controls, both standard and with auto stops
- Solar power
The 4500 Dual PWC jet ski lift is designed to accommodate two PWCs weighing less than 4,500 pounds.