3000 PWC Jet Ski Lift
The 3000 PWC jet ski lift is ideal for everything from jet skis, jet boats, sea kayaks and small skiffs. The 3000 PWC jetski lifts were designed for use with personal watercraft under 3,000 pounds and 16 feet in length. When fitted with throughflow decking, the 3000 PWC lift is ideal for use with kayaks and other portable vessels. Available with one- or two-piece tracks and either seawall, dock or piling mounts, the 3000 PWC jetski lifts are sure to work for any application.
3000 PWC Jet Ski Lift Standard Features
- All type 6061-T6 aluminum and type 300 stainless steel construction
- Welded construction with grooved gusset plates and reinforcement bolting in key areas
- Fully carpeted wooden bunk boards
- Heavy-duty, rotomolded covers enclose powerheads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Maintenance-free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Only IMM Quality uses grooved aluminum cable winders and cable rollers to keep the cable tight on the winder and in the grooves, which dramatically increases cable life
- New extended travel winders allow 20 feet of travel
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Stainless steel hardware
- Sacrificial zinc anodes to protect against electrolysis
- Heavy-duty reinforced guide post base with PVC-covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Bonita manual controls with GFI box
- Chain drive system
- High-speed version is twice as fast. Also available with the Platinum drive.
- Our custom aluminum bunks, covered in white vinyl, are guaranteed not to float. They are covered by a 10-year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion.
- Single- or two-piece track
- Throughflow decking
- Aluminum dock ladder
- Wireless remote controls, both standard and with auto stops
- Solar power
3000 PWC Jet Ski Lift Specifications
The 3,000 PWC jetski lift for sale is designed to accommodate PWCs weighing less than 3,000 pounds.